Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ruffles Chili and Cheese


I like Ruffles because they have ridges, and more ridges means even more of a crunch, great texture, and they can hold more dip!  I love potote chips but have recently become bored with the same old flavors. While browsing for something a little difference I spotted Ruffles Loaded Chili & Cheese. The picture of  Ruffles covered with chili and cheese made my mouth water. I just couldn’t pass them up. The chips do an okay job of capturing the flavor of chili cheese fries. I could definitively taste the chili, but the cheese flavor was not as prominent. The chips also have the flavor of onions and peppers, which wouldn’t be found on any chili cheese fries that I have ever had. There's just too many flavors going on at one time for the chips to be impressive. There's also not enough cheese. I really wanted to like them, but they just didn’t live up to the picture on the front of the bag. I rated this two stars because I didn't absolety hate them.

Rated: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment