Monday, October 4, 2010

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Bakery Favorites: Banana Bread


I love oatmeal! It's a great way to get the day started. Plus, oatmeal is healthy for you. Which is a great added bonus. When I saw that Quaker's Bakery Favorites had banana bread, apple spice, and cinnamon roll flavors. I knew I just had to try it!

This morning, I opened up the box and decided to try the banana bread first. As soon as I opened up the package, I smelled that sweet delicious banana scent. My mouth started to water. I couldn't wait to taste it.  A couple minutes later in the microwave, and it was done. It smelled even more amazing. I dipped my spoon in, and put a big spoonful into my mouth. Unfortunately, I was so disappointed. It tasted nothing like banana's, nor did it taste anything like banana bread. In fact, it tasted very very bland. So I added some sugar, mixed it up a little, and tasted it again. This time is was a little better. I still couldn't taste the banana's though. Which is extremely disappointing, because the smell of banana's was so strong. Next time, I think I will try it with actual banana's in it. Then it might be a little better.

Final recommendations: Save your money!
Rated: 2 out of 5 (It's gets a 2 because it smells so good)

No comments:

Post a Comment